It is a good idea to clean your kitchen sink drain once per month using this simple method. Pour a handful of baking soda into the drain and then add 1/2 cup of white vinegar. These ingredients will combine and form a small erupting volcano. Cover the drain for several minutes. Uncover and then rinse with cold water after 1/2 hour.
To clean your kitchen garbage disposal and keep it free-flowing, fill your sink with 3 inches of warm water. Mix in 1 cup of baking soda. Drain it with the garbage disposal turned on.
There are some steps to follow after carpet cleaning.
After carpet cleaning, follow these suggestions:
- set up fans to blow across the carpets to help speed up the drying process
After carpet cleaning
- be sure you have windows open or you’ve turned on your heat (furnace) or air conditioner
- do not move any furniture back onto the carpet until it is completely dry
- put a small piece of plastic under furniture feet on chairs, tables couches etc if the furniture has any metal under the feet. If the metal gets wet, it can rust and leave a rust spot on the carpet.
- do not walk on the carpet with dirty shoes or feet. It is a good idea to wash the bottoms of any indoor shoes that you are going to walk on the carpet with.
- do not put towels, newspapers, sheets etc. on the carpet
- be careful on hard floors like linoleum because they will be slippery
- after the carpet is completely dry, vacuum.
After carpet cleaning, follow these simple steps to ensure proper drying and to get the best carpet cleaning results possible.
More Articles From This Category