We all know that well managed home helps create a healthy home environment. And as you start developing simple housecleaning habits, you’ll notice that your work will get easier and easier. But it is sometimes hard to have a clean and organized home.
This set of Organizing cleaning tips will give you some ideas for chores that take less than a minute.
Cleaning can be easier if you follow a cleaning plan and use effective cleaning techniques. Assigning household chores to family members helps get the work done faster and teaches responsibility.
- Involve your family members – then there will be more time for Family Fun!
- Don’t delay . . . get started.
- Make a convenient place for everything.
- Clean one room at a time.
- Learn which one to throw or give it away.
- Eliminate running back and forth by putting the cleaning supplies in a bucket or carry all.
- Choose the hardest chore first.
- Clean everything ie from top to bottom
- Do the same for each room in same order – windows, dusting, floors.
- Work on a particular area at a time.
- Create convenient areas to store kitchen equipment ie. pie plates, cake pans, etc.
- Play upbeat music while you clean.
- Don’t be distracted by the phone. Clean while talking – use the cordless.
- Use paper plates more often.
- Serve dinner buffet style to eliminate cleaning serving dishes.
- Bake while you do dishes – dovetail tasks – iron while doing laundry.
- Clean as you go – wipe out sinks with dirty towels; squeegee shower stalls after each use.
- Use odd moments to do odd jobs.
- Utilize a junk drawer for miscellaneous items.
- Put things in order before going to bed. Less clutter gives you more time, money and energy
You can also get great work gloves at www.glovesnstuff.com
The medical profession is always in need of quality gloves-you get some Latex Gloves at The Glove Club yourself for tough cleaning jobs.
If you want to clean out your things you’ll need somewhere to put all the garbage-make sure the Bin Bags are sturdy enough for their purpose.