We all know that well managed home helps create a healthy home environment. And as you start developing simple housecleaning habits, you’ll notice that your work will get easier and easier. But it is sometimes hard to have a clean and organized home.
This set of Organizing cleaning tips will give you some ideas for chores that take less than a minute.
Cleaning can be easier if you follow a cleaning plan and use effective cleaning techniques. Assigning household chores to family members helps get the work done faster and teaches responsibility.
- Involve your family members 8211; then there will be more time for Family Fun!
- Don’t delay . . . get started.
- Make a convenient place for everything.
- Clean one room at a time.
- Learn which one to throw or give it away.
- Eliminate running back and forth by putting the cleaning supplies in a bucket or carry all.
- Choose the hardest chore first.
- Clean everything ie from top to bottom
- Do the same for each room in same order 8211; windows, dusting, floors.
- Work on a particular area at a time.
- Create convenient areas to store kitchen equipment ie. pie plates, cake pans, etc.
- Play upbeat music while you clean.
- Don8217;t be distracted by the phone. Clean while talking 8211; use the cordless.
- Use paper plates more often.
- Serve dinner buffet style to eliminate cleaning serving dishes.
- Bake while you do dishes 8211; dovetail tasks – iron while doing laundry.
- Clean as you go 8211; wipe out sinks with dirty towels; squeegee shower stalls after each use.
- Use odd moments to do odd jobs.
- Utilize a junk drawer for miscellaneous items.
- Put things in order before going to bed. Less clutter gives you more time, money and energy
You can also get great work gloves at 16.67 degrees Celsius">21504.aspx">www.glovesnstuff.com
The medical profession is always in need of quality gloves-you get some Latex Gloves at The Glove Club yourself for tough cleaning jobs.
If you want to clean out your things you8217;ll need somewhere to put all the garbage-make sure the Bin Bags are sturdy enough for their purpose.