There are some steps to follow after carpet cleaning.
After carpet cleaning, follow these suggestions:
- set up fans to blow across the carpets to help speed up the drying process
- be sure you have windows open or you’ve turned on your heat (furnace) or air conditioner
- do not move any furniture back onto the carpet until it is completely dry
- put a small piece of plastic under furniture feet on chairs, tables couches etc if the furniture has any metal under the feet. If the metal gets wet, it can rust and leave a rust spot on the carpet.
- do not walk on the carpet with dirty shoes or feet. It is a good idea to wash the bottoms of any indoor shoes that you are going to walk on the carpet with.
- do not put towels, newspapers, sheets etc. on the carpet
- be careful on hard floors like linoleum because they will be slippery
- after the carpet is completely dry, vacuum.
After carpet cleaning, follow these simple steps to ensure proper drying and to get the best carpet cleaning results possible.