Here is how to clean your internet history in Microsoft Internet Explorer. The process is rather simple, but I can see how people can over look on how to do this.
To View The History
- If you are Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 and above user the youÂ can view your history files by clicking the
- Tools” menu>> Internet Options >>clicking the Settings button under the Browsing history>>and then clicking the “View Files” button.
Deleting or Cleaning the InternetÂ History Files
- By clicking the Tools menu>>Internet Options>> and clicking the “Delete Files” or “Delete” button.
- You also have the option of automatically deleting files each time the close the browser window by clicking the “Advanced” tab and checking “Empty Temporary Internet Files folder when browser is closed” under the “Security” section.
How to clean my computer internet history
If you are sharing a computer at home, there arenâ€™t any separate user logins and all family members use the same Firefox browser to surf the web.. Maybe you share it with roommates, a spouse or your kids. And how do you know where theyâ€™ve been online, what websites theyâ€™ve visited or what files theyâ€™ve downloaded?Whatever the case may be, your Internet history can be very telling.
To protect your privacy and keep your good name clean, its recommended you thoroughly clean Internet History.
PleaseÂ refer to the following user specific article on how to clean my computer internet history
- How to clean my computer internet history in Microsoft Internet Explorer
- How to clean my computer internet history in Mozilla Firefox
- How to clean my computer internet history in Google Chrome
- How to clean my computer internet history in Opera
- How to clean my computer internet history in Netscape Navigator